School Tours are available by appointment. At the time of the tour, your family will be guided through the school and our School Head will take some time to discuss educational goals with you. You will also be given an admissions pack with further information about Yokohama Christian School.
To make an appointment with the School Head by calling the office or submitting this form:
- – Application for enrollment & application deposit ¥15,000
- – Proof of age (include a birth certificate or passport information page)
- – Teacher recommendations and/or reports from previous schooling
- – Health History (completed by parent or guardian)
- – A completed Medical Certificate for School Entrance (5 years & up)
**PLEASE NOTE: that your application will not be considered until all the above documents have been received. It is your responsibility to confirm that documents and forms have been sent.
INTERVIEW & OBSERVATION
A parent and child interview will be conducted and include a brief discussion about your situation and future school plans. Children 4 years and older will be evaluated on their English listening and speaking abilities. Elementary aged children will be assessed on language arts and mathematics in addition to English listening and speaking skills.