- I like the many ways Ms. Christy shows respect to the progress my daughter makes. She is not pushed to work on something, but is choosing when to be serious about her work.
- [YCS] helps children challenge [themselves] academically and helps each child perform to their potential.
- I like the show and tell that they have on Fridays. They develop an ability to choose what they want to present and think about how they present, which is great practice for them.
- Both of my kids love coming to school everyday. The teachers, activities, and atmosphere are just wonderful.
- The opportunity to have music class with a wonderful teacher is such a privilege. I’m so happy YCS has a music program.
- The music class is great. Enjoying the experience of musical instruments and singing Christian songs [is great].
- Respect [for] children’s feelings and taking good care of them; [also] paying attention to each kids needs.
- The literacy program at YCS is wonderful. I love seeing my son beginning to engage in reading books. He really enjoys sounding out new words!
- Teaching staff are very friendly
- Administrative work is excellent
- Involvement of families with school activities. [There is a] great sense of community.
- There is a lot of variety: art, music, English, library, Chapel time. There are no other Christian preschools anywhere around, which makes this school much stronger.
- Since this is a Christian school, I feel very comfortable sending my child here.
- Everyone in the school is kind and helpful.
- YCS teachers are wonderful and extremely loving.
- [The school] provides a different range of platforms to access about the school
- We highly appreciate the focus given to individual students and the effort put in by teachers to cover all areas simultaneously.
- We really liked the approachability of all teachers and staff at YCS. Very friendly environment and excellent motivation given to the children.