||Payable at the time of application
||Payable before admissions testing
||(K-5th Grade – Scholastic Readiness, Grade Placement, English Comprehension)
||Payable when invoiced
* Admissions fees are payable once, per child, when first admitted
* All admissions fees are non-refundable
|Annual Development Fee:
||Payments due May & November 30th
|Elementary (K-5th grade)
|Sprouts (3-4 year olds)
|Seeds (2 year olds)
|Deferred Payment Fee
||Payments June through April
* All annual fees are payable every year before entering class.
* Deferred payment plans are available for tuition only.
For a detailed breakdown of fees, you can download it here:
HOW TO PAY
- Please use the student’s name, i.e. Smith, Mary, not the parent or company
- Payee must cover the bank transfer fee.
- Please pay in Yen by bank transfer or direct deposit to the account specified below,
||Bank of Yokohama, Motomachi Branch
Address: 5-186 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi Kanagawa JAPAN
|| Yokohama Union Church Yokohama Christian School
- Japanese:横浜銀行 元町支店 (普通) 口座番号 311-1518402
- All fees are non-refundable
No changes of days during the term
A YCS Withdrawal form is due 30 days prior to leaving
Late payments will be charged a fee of 10% of the total outstanding invoice.
Limited tuition assistance is available – contact the school office for details.